Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Which 1's Look Better

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Currently Have 2 Sets Of Rims And Im Looking For The Opinion From Yall On Which Looks Better....The Set That I Decide 2 Keep Will Stay And The Other Set Sold!...They Are Both 17's

Current Set On Car

** ENKEI EVO 5 **

And The New Set

** ENKEI RPM2 **

·
Registered
610 Posts
Interesting headlights
Voted for the 1st, although i would like to see the 2nd ones on your car.
I'd sell both pairs and the tires and get some 18's like the first pair.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Wrong forum.
:agreed:

That being said, I like the design of the EVO 5's better, but I like the darker look of the others as well...between the two, I'd take the first set though...

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
I say lower it and both would look good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With That Said I Think Im Gonna Keep The Evo 5's So Thx ENKEI RPM 2's Are For Sale With Nexen N7000 All Season Tires Shoot Me Offers!..For Sale Thread Comin Soon As I Mount The Tires...They Have About 18 Miles On Em And Thats Not A Mis-Print!!...Keep The Opinions Comin Im Gonna Have Another Set Of Rims For Sale On Weds!! "ACE-ZEUS 18's"...Google Those!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Those look sweet! Why not use those wheels, they would look great. if they are cheap enough, or you wanted to trade for some all black 10 spoke OZ racing 17's with Toyo Proxies i might be interested
nah i dont wanna do 18's and i realized that after i already ordered em and if i used those then i would have 2 buy a whole nother set of tires...cuzz i want a nice ass drop like 2.0"-2.5" :eek: so im gonna stick with the 17's and after i put the RPM's up 2 my car i realized i dont really like the web look on 8G's i rather the 5 star look its more aggresive 2 me!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts