hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
1) Anzo
2) Sonar
3) New Dual Halo o_O

I prefer the look of Depos, but out of the 3, #3 looks the cleanest.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
holy crap, i would rather have depos just based on the price of those dual halos

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1) Anzo
2) Sonar
3) New Dual Halo o_O

I prefer the look of Depos, but out of the 3, #3 looks the cleanest.
So THOSE are the new dual halo I see people posting about in the headlight threads. I was wondering what they were. Lol I like the look of #3 too.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
Maybe I'll need to check eBay out...
All of my lights have come from eBay. Don't fear what certain vendors on here may say. I have no issues with my Depo headlights or reverse lights. No issues with my Sonar front turn signals or 3rd brake light. And absolutely no issues with my black TYC's. All purchased over 2 years ago on ebay. Just look deep into the description and seller feedback before making a purchase.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All of my lights have come from eBay. Don't fear what certain vendors on here may say. I have no issues with my Depo headlights or reverse lights. No issues with my Sonar front turn signals or 3rd brake light. And absolutely no issues with my black TYC's. All purchased over 2 years ago on ebay. Just look deep into the description and seller feedback before making a purchase.
Thanks. I do see a few vendors bashing eBay for having knock off products. But I'll start looking around for better prices.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
Thanks. I do see a few vendors bashing eBay for having knock off products. But I'll start looking around for better prices.
A vendor here that bashed ebay was actually caught buying his products from ebay, so don't think much on what they say.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep. They sure are. Realize it states h1 bulbs, so when you buy HIDs you get the right size bulbs. So it looks like you will come out under $200. Make sure the HIDs you buy specify some kind of warranty.
H1 and warranty. Got it.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the new dual halo. just not sure how's the build quality.
I'll post about it when I get them. Which unfortunately will take a while, due to my lack of money and need for an engine swap.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
For this price I may take a chance on these...I just don't want to get screwed by poor quality lights.
They look good on the page and somebody's gotta try them out. Lol if you end up getting them I'd like to see some pics, and know how well they're built.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts