Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
As a dd, you should make sure that whatever skirt you get it doesn't stick out too far or you get some mudflaps. A few of my friends with nice body kits have had their skirts just looking like shit cuz they extended out a bit and rocks from the front tires chipped off all the paint in the vent area. Just a thought.

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
As a dd, you should make sure that whatever skirt you get it doesn't stick out too far or you get some mudflaps. A few of my friends with nice body kits have had their skirts just looking like shit cuz they extended out a bit and rocks from the front tires chipped off all the paint in the vent area. Just a thought.
He should be fine with the SS side skirts. I wouldn't worried about it.

Oh yeah... and SS sides with hood painted is my choice. As soon as I thought of photoshopping it, I knew painting the hood would set off the car that much more.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fstrthnlfe
im gonna get the ss sides. the bro for the ps and im painting the hood thx for the idea bro e-rep added

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
where is the pic of the painted hood?? I mus be missing something.... Personally I can't tell what the torque skirts would look like from that angle. I have always liked the SS skirts though and I have a set I am working on installing myself.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
where is the pic of the painted hood?? I mus be missing something.... Personally I can't tell what the torque skirts would look like from that angle. I have always liked the SS skirts though and I have a set I am working on installing myself.
He only painted the sides of the hood over the headlights. It's very subtle, but a nice touch.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
He only painted the sides of the hood over the headlights. It's very subtle, but a nice touch.
:yesway: Ahhh! Now I see it. I was looking for back paint.... I like the look of both but if it were mine I'd probably go with the torque. There is something about that curved line on the hood that irks me :dunno:

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
fstrthnlfe
im gonna get the ss sides. the bro for the ps and im painting the hood thx for the idea bro e-rep added
Anytime, man. Happy to help. :bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts