Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to decide what tails to go with on my Ti Pearl. Here is the back end of my car:

Just for reference, here's the front end with the chrome headlights, and I'll have clear corners soon so use your imagination for that :bigthumb:

Now... here are the available options:

What would look best on my car? I wanna say the carbon fiber or TYC black... opinions???

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
What would look best on my car? I wanna say the carbon fiber or TYC black... opinions???
You do realize everyones opinion is different and won't reflect what YOU want.

But regardless, I quoted my choice. We can discuss this Sat when you swing by. :)

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You do realize everyones opinion is different and won't reflect what YOU want.

But regardless, I quoted my choice. We can discuss this Sat when you swing by. :)
lol I know Steve, I just want to explore different options

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i believe both last ones are TYC's, one's black and one's carbon.

if i color matched them wouldn't i want to get the black ones? because the carbon fiber is there for show and to paint over them you might as well get something original right?

·
Registered
220 Posts
you should also consider smoking the tails you have right now, i think it would also look good.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Using the pic looking at the rear, can anyone PS that with color matching tails? i wanna see what it would look like directly on my car... or if anyone that has a Ti Pearl with color matching tails post up a pic of theirs

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Either second to last or third from the top. I don't like the chrome "star" looking deal in the top ones. I like the second to last better, but if you are going to stay with the chrome headlights then the ones third from the top will actually kinda match.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^you know I was thinking just that, I think the best thing would be to either get a set that had the chrome rings to match the headlights, or color match them...

OR... if it's even possible... to get chrome ringed tails and color match around the rings

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I think it's funny that they took a picture of the left tail light and just flipped it for the right one here...notice the hole for the trunk lock...

These are the ones that just got put on my car...the problem is finding a place that still has them since they've been discontinued...

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
you could always do like I did and get the chrome one, and then get tinted covers/spray/film put over them, like so:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts