Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah I'm new here and after of hours of searching and determining that dual halo's suck balls, I've decided on Sonars or the Anzo ones. These are the two different one's that I'm looking at:

http://www.motorenergy.com/images/00_eclipse_pro_ch_ks.jpg

or

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/60000235/Images/7/PROJECTOR_ECLIPSE00_CH.gif

This is my car here: http://a756.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/59/l_e01403a78c2d5e4797639ca55c59c903.jpg

And I think the chrome would still look better than a black one with the blue paint job. Everything is very stock other than the sound system. Which ones look better to everyone?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The lights in the first link are not the Sonar projectors that a lot of us have...and seriously, do we need another thread on what lights to get...this is like at least the 5th this week...

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jesus fucking christ people, if you don't have anything good to say, then shut up. As soon as I get like 3 or 4 decent answers, I'll delete the fucking thread.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Jesus fucking christ people, if you don't have anything good to say, then shut up. As soon as I get like 3 or 4 decent answers, I'll delete the fucking thread.
Get your attitude in check...that's not the way to get any help around here...:nono: Have a little red on me...

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get your attitude in check...that's not the way to get any help around here...:nono: Have a little red on me...
Look, I know I'm being an ass, but come on. I ask one question and then get flamed for it. I DID search, I DID look for other answers and FOUND them. I just want some public opinion.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Look, I know I'm being an ass, but come on. I ask one question and then get flamed for it. I DID search, I DID look for other answers and FOUND them. I just want some public opinion.
I could tell you had searched...otherwise you probably wouldn't have known what Sonars are. The attitude was completely uncalled for though. As for trying to get public opinion, there are literally at least 8 threads on the first page in the Show and Shine section on headlights alone...you should be able to get an idea from those as to what public opinion is with regards to which look better. When it comes down to it though, it's your car...if you want to build a car the way I like it I'll give you a list of what I'd like, but I doubt you have exactly the same tastes as I do...

Oh, and you still haven't fixed the link in the first post so we still don't know what you're wanting...chrome Sonars and what...chrome Anzos or was it supposed to be black Sonars...:scratch:

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Chill buddy. If you searched then you should know that lots of people here prefer the sonars over any after market headlights. But IMO get the black sonars. I don't like the chrome ones at all. Whatever you do decide to get, you should get some new turn signals as well, depending on what color headlights you choose. Makes a huge difference, the orange turns stick out too much.

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
That's What She Said
1,265 Posts
Well, Black Sonars are awesome with HID's. As for the taillights, Black TYC's. Oh and FYI, you personally cannot delete a thread!

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
eBay Motors: 00 01 02 03 04 05 ECLIPSE HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS BLK (item 140193619936 end time Jan-01-08 14:51:26 PST)

these are the same exact ones i have, they are great, the light it buts it is good... They won't send you blue its white, well at least for me the box said blue when i put them on they were white, oh well i think blue is illegal in IL anywise.

and those taillights would look good, the LED ones...

I understand about having a hard time finding what your looking for, for searching the less words the better.

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Thanks, that's the kind of response I was looking for. And for the turn signals, yeah, I'm planning on clear ones with orange bulbs. For the hell of it, what are some opinions on these tails?

http://www.trendgear.net/auto/00-03_mitsubishi_eclipse_led_taillight_bk_ks.jpg

I like these more than the stock "bug-eye" looking lights..
Like your car, especially the color, i had one thatwas steel blue pearl but it was a GTS. I dont know it may be my screen or what but your car looks stell blue or silver :scratch: The pic is bad quality on my end?? Great choice, and for the headlights i would try black IMO with the black/smoke turn signals and black/dark tails. I think those are good looking ^

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Like your car, especially the color, i had one thatwas steel blue pearl but it was a GTS. I dont know it may be my screen or what but your car looks stell blue or silver :scratch: The pic is bad quality on my end?? Great choice, and for the headlights i would try black IMO with the black/smoke turn signals and black/dark tails. I think those are good looking ^
Yeah mines the steel blue, and that picture is kinda old...about a year and a half. Another thing I'm looking out for is that the halo is a complete ring, and doesn't have that section at the bottom that's not lit. Any advice on what I should do?

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Another thing I'm looking out for is that the halo is a complete ring, and doesn't have that section at the bottom that's not lit. Any advice on what I should do?
Quick looking. I am unware of any halo that is COMPLETELY lit. The bulb has to enter the ring/halo somewhere and that unlit spot is it.

Black Sonars are my favorite and they are what I use (along with HIDs).

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have one more question then I'll be done with this thread. Do some DEPO-style lights come with halo's, or are they all without. I like the design of the DEPO more than the Sonar, but I'll go with the sonars if no depo has a halo. I've looked at rides on here with depo lights, and either all the pics are during the daytime, or if they're at night, theres none from the front showing the lights.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts