Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I was done with my car and I wasn't going to spend anymore money on it but I was wrong! As we all know it our cars are a money pit and we never stop until were statisfied. My goal for 2008 is to have my car done by summer and not spend anymore money on it. So far I sold both my 18" Black and Silver rims and my oem cf hood. I decided to downgrade to 17" rims because I have to drive back and forth from school to home and its a 2 hour comute once or twice a month. Also I only got them for $200 bucks out the door! The SS kit is in the process of being repaired and repainted. Also a new exhaust and a camber kit coming soon. Hopefully I'll be able to auto-x and show it at a couple car shows in the spring. I decided to make a build thread so you could see my progress.

Start of the rebuild

Newly Added

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
I liked the look of your car before you started the downgrade, but I understand your reasoning. It is a very clean 3G regardless.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea kind of sucks that i have to downgrade, but its only on the wheels. everything else will be back to normal soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts