Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i noticed that at the top of the midwest page where all the sticky's are there is a check in for like, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota..blah blah...and Wyoming....but not Montana.....so....anyone else here a Montana 3g modder?

I AM!:twothumb:

·
Spyder Dude
93 Posts
I'm in Billings. just moved up a while ago.

·
Solar Eclipse
9 Posts
Hey OzzyGT and brutis88 i will be moving up to Billings in mid June. How is it there in general? Ive never been there before.

·
Sha-BAM!
79 Posts
Billings is "ok" - But being in that area in general has its perks. Local meets that I always seem to hear about but can never attend, plus the pilgrimage to Lewistown MT for track days! I love that track...

·
Solar Eclipse
9 Posts
Don't do it!! j/k, where are you moving from? Billings isn't terrible, but it's not my favorite place either...
Well I am moving from Salt Lake City. I've been out here only for a year and work is moving me to MT. I am originally from Denver, born in raised in CO. Are there any problems wit smoked lenses? Are cops out there dicks about small stuff?

·
Vicious
143 Posts
I've never heard anybody in town getting pulled over for shit like that. Make sure you go no more than 9 mph over the speed limit, and you'll be fine. Closest dick thing I can think of was my friend getting pulled over by a highpo because his tint was too dark. It was 2%... :D

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, we have a few in billings. G and J diesel has one, there is one in lockwood, another 2 on main I think?
We have a ton though, you just have to know the shop, almost none of them advertise it.

and sorry for the epic late reply

1 - 17 of 17 Posts