Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now theres no cats, I was thining a cat would make the loud ricer exhaust sound be less, not to mention I might pass emissions.. will it hurt my SDS setup?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will it lower my ricer exhaust noise? its to loud and farty, granted it sounds badass compared to a honda with an exhaust but still id rather be lower key (cops ticket you if your exhaust is loud) and let everyone hear the SC whine instead

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts
A catalytic converter will GREATLY cut down on your raspy exhaust note, moreso than any resonator will. Yes, I've discovered this first hand.

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
Put on a catalyst. A good cat will not hinder performance and will make the exhaust sound better, i've modified a few vehicles and i live in florida where there are no emissions laws and i still put on cats.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put on a catalyst. A good cat will not hinder performance and will make the exhaust sound better, i've modified a few vehicles and i live in florida where there are no emissions laws and i still put on cats.
great news I guess, I hate stepping on it and sounding like im trying to race everyone :hahano:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts