Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will seats from 2001 sebring sedan fit in my eclipse 2003 gt? if not, what other car have seat that are direct fit in my eclipse?

·
Premium Member
2001 Spyder GT
266 Posts
I did a bit of searching online and this site also and did not find any info on this subject.. You might have to do a test fit to see if it would work for you.
You could measure across the front from floor bolt to floor bolt and then front to back .. If they are the same measurements then it would definitely fit ..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Will seats from 2001 sebring sedan fit in my eclipse 2003 gt? if not, what other car have seat that are direct fit in my eclipse?
I have a set of manual black cloth seats pulled from my 05 gt spyder convertible for sale or trade, if you are willing to pick up in NY.
Front seats will fit any 00-05 coupe or convertible, but rear bench only fits convertible.
I'm eager to move these, so I'm sure we can work out a deal for cash, trade, or combination of both.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a set of manual black cloth seats pulled from my 05 gt spyder convertible for sale or trade, if you are willing to pick up in NY.
Front seats will fit any 00-05 coupe or convertible, but rear bench only fits convertible.
I'm eager to move these, so I'm sure we can work out a deal for cash, trade, or combination of both.
This is the problem, I live in Poland. There not lot of out 3g over here, same wth stratus or Sebring coupe...

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is the problem, I live in Poland. There not lot of out 3g over here, same wth stratus or Sebring coupe...
I think the 95-99 Evo seats are direct fit. Or you could pull the mounting rails from your existing seats and have them welded or bolted to aftermarket racing seats. Check out the performance/racing car shops in Poland and ask for ideas and pricing. Or get your existing seats re-upholstered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts