Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
flyist3Gyouknow
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a 2000 eclipse the gt with the v6 I'm in the eastern north carolina area so any one in the area get up with me. I take my 3g to tuner meets and I'm usually the only one with a eclipse witch is cool but nobody likes to be alone haha. Any way I have been fixing up my 3g for the past month and a half so I'm going to start from When I got it up to now. I haven't don't to maby mods yet, I have been getting it cosmedicaly straight because I didn't exactly get it in the best shape as car as looks go. Here's what it looked like When I first got it. Hopefully I am postig this photo the right way

With my first pay check i got some eibach 2" drop springs and just put them on the stock struts. I know thats not exactly the best way to go about it but Its just for now plus Its the perfect drop for me cause the roads in my town are horrable. Here's the first photo of the drop excuse the paint haha. By the way, the guage cluster part of the dash is the only part I had at the time the rest of the das was missing

·
Back from Deployment
2,001 Posts
There are a couple of serious 3G guys just to the north of ya ;)

Not too sure I'd associate with someone who says "supa fly" though :lol:

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,057 Posts
flyist3Gyouknow

that made me laugh

its somewhat of a clean car

·
flyist3Gyouknow
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Give me time I haven't got to present day! Please excuse me and my slow phone! Thank you guys for checking me out!

·
Back from Deployment
2,001 Posts
the guage cluster part of the dash is the only part I had at the time the rest of the das was missing
I dunno, sounding more and more like he'd fit in around here. :ninja2:

Two 3G's up here with dash stories:

Tore or i should say broke the dash so i could removed the blower, heater core, sound deadening and whatever else i felt was not needed.
The WB gauge is just kind of sitting up on the dash with the wires going through a cracked and jagged hole in the cluster cover where it meets the dash.

·
flyist3Gyouknow
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Fine, you guys are making me do it.. now give me a brake I have only has this thing for 2 months and money isn't plentiful at the moment.. anyways, new springs, 08 lancer rims, new dash, alpine type-R, FRESH PAINT, new sun roof, AEM cold air, demon eyes (red halos) and new altenator. Mor pics in a bit.
And supa fly is a good description haha plus i wanted to grab attention

·
flyist3Gyouknow
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why thank you, we have meets here in wilmington nc Tuesday and wendsday nights I beg someone to come out just hit me up on here! But I'm not really sure what to do next, I have to maby ideas but just not enough cash at the moment haha. I tryed to fit brembo rotors from a 300zx and itdidnt work out and it ruined my calipers.. so I got to spend 200 to get all that right agin

·
Back from Deployment
2,001 Posts
Wha? Take a drive up here and you can have my old calipers and rotors. They're the single-piston but they'd work (as long as you used them together)

·
flyist3Gyouknow
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For real? Are you close to wilmington? I can come this weekend! I need them BAD and I have work monday- Friday so inbox me if your cool with it. Here's the rest of my cool photos

·
Back from Deployment
2,001 Posts
Yes I'm serious but I'm a couple hours away at least, I dunno maybe less. Up in Norfolk. Might could meet you a little closer, will see what my plans are this weekend.

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,057 Posts
now that i seen the car i can unsubscribe. Its ok but i was expecting more i guess.

·
flyist3Gyouknow
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome! I will google it, these eclipses get decent mpg so I'm not to worryed about it . It will be so much more to get a new setup from autozone then it will be in gas to get to you

·
2.4LR16VDOHCAWDTURBO
1,515 Posts
Maybe I'm being braindead but I'm 99.99% positive those aren't Evo wheels lol. They look like the high model Lancer (excluding the Evolution X) wheels.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts