Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my door panels off to pull off my side mirrors and have since reinstalled everything but my passenger side window will not roll down. ideas?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Will it roll down using the driver's side switch? Is the window lock on? Make sure all your connections are tight, and correct. If there's still a problem, get out a multimeter and start taking readings...

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will it roll down using the driver's side switch? Is the window lock on? Make sure all your connections are tight, and correct. If there's still a problem, get out a multimeter and start taking readings...
:loser::nuts::wavey::bowdown:That's what it was thanks. more evidence to show i am a :loser:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
:loser::nuts::wavey::bowdown:That's what it was thanks. more evidence to show i am a :loser:
:rofl: At least it was an easy fix...just hope this thread doesn't get moved into the OT forum or the flaming will begin...:hahano:

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ehh whatever i could care less i have -144 rep points because i asked questions that after hours of searching i was still unclear on but oh well. it's all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts