Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if there was anyplace i could get side window louvers or side window covers...i can only find vinyl ones that go on the side windows, not real covers. does anyone know where i can get these? thanks

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
someone a while back made some fiberglas scoops in place of their rear side windows; I didn't like it at all, but if I can find the pic I'll post up. Chances are you will probably have to fab something like that, I haven't ever seen something like that for our cars.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ya i didnt mean louvers, i meant just covers, ill try to find a picture of the covers on a different car and post it to show what they look like. sorry for the mix up

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats what i meant...just like a plastic piece that fits over the window...i got 15% tint all around but it doesnt seem too dark so i am trying to find ways to make it seem darker

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
thats what i meant...just like a plastic piece that fits over the window...i got 15% tint all around but it doesnt seem too dark so i am trying to find ways to make it seem darker
um, darker tint anyone??? :nuts:

those covers would look ridiculous on our cars. the 4g doesnt look half bad, and the 2g isnt that great, but on ours it would look so out of place.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya but i just got the tints done probably 5 months ago and i really do not feel like spending another 250 bucks on it...so i was just looking for suggestions

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
ya but i just got the tints done probably 5 months ago and i really do not feel like spending another 250 bucks on it...so i was just looking for suggestions
just get a roll of tint from autozone thats darker, and do it yourself. its easy, and only costs like, 20 bucks.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
Those covers look tacky bro but they go well with that car. If you want it really dark then get 2% all the way around, including windshield. A permit for dark tint can be applied for if needed for security or medical reasons, otherwise get ready for tickets.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
those were more what i was talking about, i dont think they look TOO bad...if he is selling them and they arent too expensive, i might as well give it a shot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts