Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody knows where the driver side window switch wire run I think I have a break in the wires for the up switch for the passenger window the switch does work I have power right out of the switch but no power on the pasenger side switch

· USN
1,085 Posts
If the window can go down, but not up, it's not the wire as both functions use the same wires. If you have a 2000-2002, use this manual, Group 90, or use this if you have a 2003-2005, Group 90. Do a resistance check of the switch, as that is the most likely issue.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the window can go down but not up, it's not the wire as both functions use the same wires. If you have a 2000-2002, use this manual, Group 90, or use this if you have a 2003-2005, Group 90. Do a resistance check of the switch, as that is the most likely issue.
I fixed it I had to ground the down wire to the chassis I think what's going on here is that the driver side switch won't roll the window up only roll down so what I think I have to do is run a wire from the driver switch to the passenger switch to get it to work properly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts