Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dr 9023G = SCUM
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a winter storm. 1 foot here in Detroit. Post up your pics.

·
Hunky New-Comer
7,951 Posts
I am so jealous!

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
We didn't get hit hard down here. 3-4 inches of snow at the most with only about 2" of it left on the ground since it rained. If I were you Ron i think I would try driving on the sidewalk since it looks cleaner then the wonderful Michigan roads.

·
Suby Slider
5,239 Posts
We got about five inches, but the big problem was the city couldn't keep up with the ice. It was really hard driving home from work this morning. I almost bit it going down a hill that doglegged. I worked the front door at the club last night, and we watched it go from rain, to freezing rain, to sleet, back to freezing rain, to snow and rain, to freezing rain, to finally snow.
Needless to say I feel like absolute shit today.

·
Dr 9023G = SCUM
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to force my way out the door. I had about 4 inches up the doors. I wish they would take all of this snow & dump it in the Great Lakes. We've lost so much water that you can walk out 40 feet now from my cottage w/o touching water.

·
db
986 Posts
we got about 5" as you can tell from the snow on the car and the snow is up to the bottom of the bumpers. I haven't gone anywhere so i'm not sure how much the rest of the area got.

v

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
be glad that is not a city street with that fire plug there. West side cleveland is sitting at about 6 inches, with some serious snow drifts.

·
(b)org banugee
4,549 Posts
I got 10 inches at my house. But the GT plows through it!
My experience was always that the ground spoiler would get pushed up by snow and I'd lose traction on the front axle. So glad I moved where there is no snow!

Also, the air scoop in the front bumper would pack full of that nasty brown road snow until the car would begin to run hot and the fans would stay on all the damned time.

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Got about 1' of snow , and has blown to over 2' in some areas.

I love snow.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
We had got about a good 3"-7", but the wind pretty much blew it all around, so it wasn't a 100% measurement.

·
That's What She Said
1,265 Posts
Way down south in MIAMI, it's a little chilly! Back in my hometown of NE Philly, I hear they have some nice snow. I wish I could see snow again. Haven't seen it in 12 years!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Wow... wish we had snow here.. well more snow. I've gotten about and inch and a half to two inches, max so far. I've been wanting it to snow good and hard so I can go snowboarding at Paoli. It's pretty much gone now though. It's been warming up and melting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts