Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this is prob something simple, but my mother got an attachement and it wouldnt show for her w/e we used my comp and got it to open.

MY QUESTION IS THIS
the extension on the file is some rtf shit so i tried saving a new document in that form and it still isn't working.

It is a work document that has a heading with adresses and towns kinda like a excel would look like but just spaced out in word.

My problem is this, it prints the heading and the city, town, address ect but in the list of actual people 7 pages worth, it won't print any of the names, the body of the document........please I'm getting pissed. Have no clue why it wont print the whole thing.

·
08/05/2008
5,624 Posts
The rich text format file should open in the office suite. Have you tried to copy and paste it into word and then print from the new file?

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried everyhting under then sun. Fuck it i guess all it does is print the headings and the date and page number at bottom ill try to make sense.

First Last City <<<It prints that

( )<< the body with the info for those there
( ) none of that will print,their name,town
( )
( )
( )
( )

It will print the day and date aka a footer down here but none of the body where all the info is.

·
Huh?
190 Posts
Where does she work? I just sent a rtf document to a place in Wisconsin and she couldn't open it. I had to scan the document to convert it to a .doc

·
&amp;quot;I dunno&amp;quot; guy
2,555 Posts
MS Works? Who the hell uses that in business anyways? Try opening it in Wordpad. It's got better Works RTF support than Word does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts