Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching around online for any potential turbo kits for a 2003 Eclipse GS Coupe Hatchback (2.4 L 4-cylinder) and came across this one: 3G ECLIPSE 4G64 T3 TURBO CHARGER

So is this kit compatible with my vehicle? If there is any info I left out that's needed let me know. Also If you know of any other kits compatible with my car please share them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think anyone here will tell you it's a good idea to buy that. You could help a member out instead. It would be a lot cheaper, both short term and long term.
Do you only have that one kit available or do you get the same parts together to send out whenever someone is interested in buying?

·
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,051 Posts
Who knows if it’s truly compatible. The pictures suggest that it is. Best call the seller to field those questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
USN
1,004 Posts
Do you only have that one kit available or do you get the same parts together to send out whenever someone is interested in buying?
It's my only one. I bought it years ago from someone on here, but after some traveling around, I lost interest in putting it on my car. Are you looking for more than one? Or just seeing if it's a side hustle for me?

Second part of your question earlier about other potential kits for the 2.4L, I doubt any legitimate good one's still exist, if there were any to begin with. It you search enough here, you can posts of various people asking about kits, and most don't have anything good to say about them. You just don't know what kind of quality you are really getting with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's my only one. I bought it years ago from someone on here, but after some traveling around, I lost interest in putting it on my car. Are you looking for more than one? Or just seeing if it's a side hustle for me?

Second part of your question earlier about other potential kits for the 2.4L, I doubt any legitimate good one's still exist, if there were any to begin with. It you search enough here, you can posts of various people asking about kits, and most don't have anything good to say about them. You just don't know what kind of quality you are really getting with them.
Would you

If I were to buy your kit is there anything you would recommend swapping out or changing?

·
USN
1,004 Posts
Depends on the power you are looking to make. If I remember right, stock clutch can hold a bit above 200, but don't quote me on it. It's been a long while since I've read up on it. With that, I do have a brand new Clutchmasters clutch and flywheel that I bought as well to go with the kit that I never used. If you're interested, it would help me out. I was quite ambitions on my plans with my car back in the day.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I was searching around online for any potential turbo kits for a 2003 Eclipse GS Coupe Hatchback (2.4 L 4-cylinder) and came across this one: 3G ECLIPSE 4G64 T3 TURBO CHARGER

So is this kit compatible with my vehicle? If there is any info I left out that's needed let me know. Also If you know of any other kits compatible with my car please share them.
I would build it myself. You could build this same kit for maybe half the costs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts