Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
2721 - 2740 of 2773 Posts

·
Ur a worthless noob
12,194 Posts
Some of these players are pathetic. I am on Tich and every now and then, I will have a horde sneak up on my lvl 71 DK. I will kill them so they will get their body and hide. Wait until I am weak from a long battle, and attack me again.... and die. This can go on for a few times. I guess eventually, they will get annoyed and talk to other guild members so 2-3 guys will come at once to take me out :lol: :eek:

I think the funniest was when I just killed two lvl 75 elites, and with 40% hp, a druid still could not kill me (this was after his 3rd attempt of stalking me) so he had a warrior and another healer come so the warrior had two healers to kill me. Found it funny that he was that obessed with killing me since I never bothered him and my gear does suck too. :lol:

He isnt even a tank or anything..he is unholy with very low hp but he hits very hard :eek:

·
Shocker Lite
1,990 Posts
Nice lol. My guild started on Blackwing Descent last night. It was pretty much a 3-hour wipe-fest, but we finished a lot better than we started.
How far in did you get? We downed omnitron defense system and called it a night last night.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
How far in did you get? We downed omnitron defense system and called it a night last night.
Heroic Bastion of Twilight:
Heroic Cho'gall down,
Heroic Ascendant Council down,
Heroic Valiona & Theralion down,
Heroic Atramedes down,
Heroic Magmaw down,
Heroic Maloriak down,
and Heroic Chimaeron down.

That's what i've been through thus far. Not sure if anyone else raids hardcore like i do, but out guild usually gets US firsts and are pretty close in the world race. I have no life after work anymore.

·
Bicoastal Traveler
8,555 Posts
We've only gotten Magmaw thus far, have only been in there twice. It was late so we called it after Magmaw Sunday night, but unfortunately didn't go back last night for some reason.

Heroic Bastion of Twilight:
Heroic Cho'gall down,
Heroic Ascendant Council down,
Heroic Valiona & Theralion down,
Heroic Atramedes down,
Heroic Magmaw down,
Heroic Maloriak down,
and Heroic Chimaeron down.

That's what i've been through thus far. Not sure if anyone else raids hardcore like i do, but out guild usually gets US firsts and are pretty close in the world race. I have no life after work anymore.
Damn, nice work. Which guild/server are you in?

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
We've only gotten Magmaw thus far, have only been in there twice. It was late so we called it after Magmaw Sunday night, but unfortunately didn't go back last night for some reason.

Damn, nice work. Which guild/server are you in?
Vodka, Alliance, Alterac Mountains.

Here is my contribution to the Horde side of things since i started off there anyways!

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
Ah, I've seen you guys on wowprogress, pretty up there in the ranks. Love the plate lol
yeah right now we're sitting at world 6, us 1

We get shit done, i guess is the only way i can explain it.
The raiding schedule is 7 days a week, but we down shit in 3 hours and call it from doing it from beta.. so it's all good.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
Small, what's your chars name? Have some IRL friends who did some raiding WotLK with Vodka. :)
nice! i just joined this xpac, i tried out last year but couldn't commit, due to work. This year i got in because i can commit.

Kinesthesia is my close friend, so thats how i got in.

Also do your friend sstill play with Vodka?

·
Premium Member
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,734 ·
Very cool! Nice 2's and 3's. We just started last night. Trying to get resilience up as fast as possible because I die in a blink of an eye! :lol: Haven't PVP's seriously since BC. Sold my High Warlord, now trying to PVP again on my alliance.

So who raid leads Vodka now-a-days? I miss raiding full time. Back during Sunwell we were US Rank12 and then I got a fulltime job, yay! :lol:

Edit: "We" as in my last guild, not Vodka. I was never in Vodka, just some people I know. :) They're all in Deus Vox now.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
All I'mma say is... I know when I'm not wanted. :eek:

Way to ignore your Admin while in game. That smells like a 4 day ban to me, don't'cha think? :eek: :p
LOL geez lady! i'll take a ban from here before i get booted in game from guild lol.

Also, i have it set to ignore tells, addon i use, because they get annoying after awhile. You have to be on my REAL ID i think to use it? not sure how it works.

So if you're in game trying to speak with me, i won't even see the message.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
It's not letting me add you on my main account for some odd reason.... i fucking hate FAIL ID... Let log on to my horde account see if it works.

Wish blizzard would fix the fail.

EDIT: i sent it on my alternate account, it appears it doesn't work either WTF.

·
702GT
63 Posts
man cata its cool but they screw up ret pallis its the hardest class to play now i mean DPS wise and the new rides are so complex and i like that having to CC on what at 80we just aoe its cool

2721 - 2740 of 2773 Posts