Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

2761 - 2772 of 2772 Posts

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
I haven't even attempted to get back into the game in years -- it used up so much time. Anyway, glad you're back, and since you're back, you can tell us what is going on with the game and I can relive the game through you vicariously, without getting sucked back into it myself, LOL.
lol sure!

·
Premium Member
14,943 Posts
I never left ... woops.

·
6,548 Posts
Never been a fan of subscription based games, that's why i got into Guild wars... --Guild Wars 2 sucks compared to the original. Have a few other friends playing this now soooo is it worth it? I also quit GW because it sucked away my life force.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
Never been a fan of subscription based games, that's why i got into Guild wars... --Guild Wars 2 sucks compared to the original. Have a few other friends playing this now soooo is it worth it? I also quit GW because it sucked away my life force.
right now it's just gearing up for Legion from what i see. Still worth getting into to learn your class before launch.

I have Fashion wars 2 i mean guild wars 2.. it was fun for a bit but lame now.

·
n00b
34 Posts
Legion is the shit... i recommend anyone who dipped off after bc between wotlk and cata to come back. I feel like its 8-10 years ago and BC just came out... just sayin'

2761 - 2772 of 2772 Posts