Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in November, I lost control and went into a ditch sideways...I damaged nothing but my whole bumper assembly. Radiator and fenders are perfectly fine and took no damage at all THANK GOD!!!!! But my main question is...I have a 2000 Eclipse, will the redesigned front bumpers off of the 2003-2005's eclipse's fit on mine? I would imagine the clips and all are all the same...the only thing I can see the new design incorporated was making the fog lights fit more into the bumper....I would appreciate it if I could get a straight answer...I would like to replace the front bumper with the newer designed bumper...it just looks more sharp and crisp

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,427 Posts
:facepalm:

·
hates "smart" people
3,569 Posts
Back in November, I lost control and went into a ditch sideways...I damaged nothing but my whole bumper assembly. Radiator and fenders are perfectly fine and took no damage at all THANK GOD!!!!! But my main question is...I have a 2000 Eclipse, will the redesigned front bumpers off of the 2003-2005's eclipse's fit on mine? I would imagine the clips and all are all the same...the only thing I can see the new design incorporated was making the fog lights fit more into the bumper....I would appreciate it if I could get a straight answer...I would like to replace the front bumper with the newer designed bumper...it just looks more sharp and crisp
:uh: If you done your research, you'll find out that the corner/signal lights are different as well. :uh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts