Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 00-02 front bumper. I only really want the lower half...basically, from about between the two fake grilles down to the bottom, and all the way across (see picture below). I figure the shorter section would be cheaper to ship than a whole bumper if someone is willing to hack the top off, but if not then a whole bumper is fine.

Small scratches would be okay, but no damage to the area would be best. :wiggle: I'd like to see pictures of what you have if possible. Color doesn't matter. The cheaper the better (gifts are always nice considering the holiday season)...shipping would be to 29407, or if it's within a reasonable distance I could come pick it up. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:btt:

Anyone have an 00-02 front bumper they want to get rid of?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me :D i havent taken it out yet but probably by this next week ill have it out
Ok, cool...I wasn't sure if it was a go or not...I'll just be waiting for you to get back to me then...:bigthumb:

·
(b)org banugee
4,549 Posts
Trust me -- you want the whole thing, unless you are trying to do something custom. There is no way to mate the two halves up. There's nothing behind there you could use to reinforce the joint.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me -- you want the whole thing, unless you are trying to do something custom. There is no way to mate the two halves up. There's nothing behind there you could use to reinforce the joint.
I am looking at doing something custom with this...I wouldn't dream of just trying to take the bottom half of a 00-02 bumper and try and mate it to a 03+ bumper...the main grille opening wouldn't even come close to lining up and would look ::ghey3: I have other plans, but need one in front of me before I can determine just how feasible it will be...:bigthumb:

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Not sure if you already found one or still need this but I'll be pulling my bumper within the next month. Hit a deer and the paint near the pass headllight spider webbed on me. Should be in grat condition minus a scratch here and there up under the lip. I'll try an get pix if youare still in need. Any idea how much this part will be worth? I'm more concerned with having to tranport the bumper around (PITA) and labor to hack off the section you need.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if you already found one or still need this but I'll be pulling my bumper within the next month. Hit a deer and the paint near the pass headllight spider webbed on me. Should be in grat condition minus a scratch here and there up under the lip. I'll try an get pix if youare still in need. Any idea how much this part will be worth? I'm more concerned with having to tranport the bumper around (PITA) and labor to hack off the section you need.
Eclipse3Gfly ^ said he has one, but let me know when you have yours off in case that falls through...once you have it ready to ship, I can email you a shipping label for DHL (I have an account with them), so you won't have to worry about that part of the shipping...just taking it to them (if there's a DHL near you). As far as what it's worth, I have no clue...shoot something out there...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Still looking to pick one of these up...as far as shipping, I can either pay you for the shipping, or if possible, I'd prefer to have it billed to my DHL account...all I'd need for that is the weight and dimensions of the package, and your address/phone number and I can email you the shipping label...then all you have to do is simply drop it off at a DHL location...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Still looking to pick this up...does anyone have a 00-02 front bumper, any color, that they're getting rid of? Damaged bumpers are great, as long as the bottom is intact (minor scrapes are okay)...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

None of the junkyards around here have any front bumper covers...hook a brother up...:bigthumb:

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
Hey man I might have one. As far as condition goes its at the end of its life, but Im pretty sure the bottom is fine with couple scratches, I wont be able to send pics for like a month( my gf just broke my camera) but I'll send them as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey man I might have one. As far as condition goes its at the end of its life, but Im pretty sure the bottom is fine with couple scratches, I wont be able to send pics for like a month( my gf just broke my camera) but I'll send them as soon as I can.
Sending a PM

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Still looking to pick one of these up...anyone? :ugh2:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I've had a couple people offer me a used bumper, but honestly, I can get a new one on eBay for $85 shipped...I may just wind up doing that, but I'd rather give some money to a member here who's looking to get rid of a damaged one or one they took off when they did the 03+ conversion...

Another possibility is if someone has an 03+ bumper in Dover White Pearl (paint code W69) that's in great condition, I could be interested in that as well...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

still looking for one that someone is just wanting to get rid of...I can get a brand new one for $85 shipped, so I'm going to spend more than that on a bumper I'm just going to cut up...if you have one you don't want/need or is damaged, let me know...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey i have one for you ill sell it for 30 then w/e shipping is
Sounds good...I'll PM you tonight after I get home from work about the shipping...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts