Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rawr
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says just need those last two and everything will be complete :devil: shipping to 33567

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOL, they are NOT 80 cents. I paid 9.59 for mine EACH at the dealer in Roseville, CA.

I searched for a very long time for 03-05 vents and could not find them online.
Also, you can buy the 03-05 fogs on ebay, I paid 110 for mine new including shipping. Just type 03 foglight eclipse and they will be there.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
I have been rebuilding eclipses for past 11 years.I have had over 200 3g eclipses and I know what I pay for parts.The 03-05 vents are less then a dollar a piece.I get 20% discount since I am a dealer,but even with extra 20% it's no more then $1.20 each.
Dan

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have been rebuilding eclipses for past 11 years.I have had over 200 3g eclipses and I know what I pay for parts.The 03-05 vents are less then a dollar a piece.I get 20% discount since I am a dealer,but even with extra 20% it's no more then $1.20 each.
Dan
I'm not attacking you I'm just telling you that that's how much they cost for the average owner who buys them at the dealer. He doesn't have your connection or else he wouldn't ask for them here

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I'm not attacking you I'm just telling you that that's how much they cost for the average owner who buys them at the dealer. He doesn't have your connection or else he wouldn't ask for them here
He just said the discount is 20%... so your argument is totally invalid. Read it again.

The 03-05 vents are less then a dollar a piece. I get 20% discount since I am a dealer,but even with extra 20% it's no more then $1.20 each.
Dan
Here's the facts:

MSRP - $1.03
Dealer Price - $0.74

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html
Front bumper -> Bumper assembly -> Bumper cover -> Cover

Then click on "View Illustration" for upper back and look at the price for #3 (see diagram for confirmation of correct part)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts