Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was looking for these as well for the longest time, and could not find anyone that would sell them to me. I went to the dealership and bought them there. They cost 9.59 each so I ended up paying 41 dollars with tax for all 4. Yea it sucks, but I didn't want to get the grill vents because they look tacky.

Belive me, I searched this forum for weeks and tried all the links people posted, no one had the 03 pieces, only the 00-02

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I was looking for these as well for the longest time, and could not find anyone that would sell them to me. I went to the dealership and bought them there. They cost 9.59 each so I ended up paying 41 dollars with tax for all 4. Yea it sucks, but I didn't want to get the grill vents because they look tacky.

Belive me, I searched this forum for weeks and tried all the links people posted, no one had the 03 pieces, only the 00-02
They show up from time to time...they just usually go really quick...I sold mine to rd a while back within a day or two of posting them I think...good luck with the search though...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't see how it could cost $41, my 03 vents only cost me almost $5 for all 4 at the dealer.
I'll scan you the receipt if you don't believe me. The 00-02 pieces were $4.79 each and the 03-05 $9.59 each. That's why I DIDN'T want to go to the dealer and was hoping to find used ones here.

·
Registered
380 Posts
i might still have a set or atleast a patial set!!! i just moved dont know where shit is rite now!!

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
The list price on them is like $1.25.If someone paid $20 for all 4,then the dealer charged him 400% retail value-ouch.Trust me they are less then $5 for all 4 of them.
Dan DH Auto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts