Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i get my license in feb. and just got a job and am in love with eclipse's ha. i'm looking to see what i can get. i'm from central pa and am looking prob less than 4500$ to spend. i'm making about 400 a month so yea.. lmk what you have thanks.

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
hello, i get my license in feb. and just got a job and am in love with eclipse's ha. i'm looking to see what i can get. i'm from central pa and am looking prob less than 4500$ to spend. i'm making about 400 a month so yea.. lmk what you have thanks.
To be honest it may be a little difficult for you to find an owner on here that will sell their eclipse for under $4500. For that price you may be better off looking on craigslist. But good luck! Nice to here you love our cars. Once you get your hands on one post up in members rides!

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
To be honest it may be a little difficult for you to find an owner on here that will sell their eclipse for under $4500. For that price you may be better off looking on craigslist. But good luck!
Yeah people on here think their old, used slightly modded 3G is SO special they're asking for above book value.:lol: What do you want, an I4 or V6?

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
it doesnt matter to me. i just want a 5 speed.
Doesn't matter? You want it for looks? Well they're both underpowered engines so if performance means NOTHING to you then I guess you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't matter? You want it for looks? Well they're both underpowered engines so if performance means NOTHING to you then I guess you can't go wrong.
yea im basically going for looks. im going to votech for auto mech. so maybe in the future ill do preformance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2001 with some mods i'll sell for $4500 only real issue is the paint (clearcoat is bad) and a few other things.. but it's a 5 speed 2.4 117,00o miles with 32,000 on the trans.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i'll give more info im in indianapolis indiana also..
Interior

JCW racing seats
Weapon R seat brackets
Four point harnesses
Brushed aluminum dash kit
Polished stainless gauge cover
Glow gauge kit
Grey leather shift boot
Polished aluminum shift knob
Autometer triple gauge pod
Autometer ultralite boost/vacuum gauge
Autometer ultralite volt gauge
Autometer ultralite air/fuel ratio gauge (this car was fully sponsored by Autometer!)
4 button flat panel switch box (only one used for fog lights)
Stainless doorsill covers
Sparco racing pedals
I would say the interior is an 8 out of 10 only because the headliner is a little dirty and the dash kit has a small crack on one of the pieces.

Sound

Alpine type S door speakers 4x6
Kenwood 6x9 in the rear 200 watts
MTX amp install kit
(2) 12” subs in closed box
Visonic 400 watt amp

Exterior

Extreme dimensions bomber front and rear bumpers
Flexible side skirts
Black housing projector headlights (with new high beam lights)
Smoked tail lights
Shaved antenna
Aluminum racing fuel door
Tinted windows
New windshield wipers
Fog lights
Wagontech back up sensors custom mounted on the front bumper. (Keeps from hitting curbs) not all the way installed up
Clear front turn signal housings
Clear reverse housings
Shaved wing (comes with a carbon fiber evolution style wing not installed)
17x7 gloss black with chrome ring Drag rims
Rikken raptor tires with half the tread left (one new tire and all valve stems replace with tires balanced)

Engine/trans
DC sports ceramic 4-2-1 header
5zigen header back exhaust (no cat)
Only Mobil 1 full synthetic oil
Engine noise capacitor
Aluminum radiator
New sparkplugs
New battery
Performance transmission with 30,xxx miles on it (has a taller gear ratio than stock)
Exedy stage 1 clutch with 30,xxx
New clutch slave cylinder
B&M short throw shifter
New transmission fluid

Suspension

DC sports strut tower braces front and rear (DC Sports doesn’t make these anymore and everyone wants them)
¾’ sway bar connectors front and rear
KYB 4 positon adjustable shocks
Adjustable coilovers (this car handles amazing!!!)

Also will include these parts… two air struts/bags, 1st generation TDO5H turbo with oil/ water lines and J pipe, 1st generation blow off valve, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 4 point harnesses, devils own methanol injection pump, jet and solenoid. Factory seats, amp, CD player and two Motegi rims with “winter” tires on them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll give more info im in indianapolis indiana also..
Interior

JCW racing seats
Weapon R seat brackets
Four point harnesses
Brushed aluminum dash kit
Polished stainless gauge cover
Glow gauge kit
Grey leather shift boot
Polished aluminum shift knob
Autometer triple gauge pod
Autometer ultralite boost/vacuum gauge
Autometer ultralite volt gauge
Autometer ultralite air/fuel ratio gauge (this car was fully sponsored by Autometer!)
4 button flat panel switch box (only one used for fog lights)
Stainless doorsill covers
Sparco racing pedals
I would say the interior is an 8 out of 10 only because the headliner is a little dirty and the dash kit has a small crack on one of the pieces.

Sound

Alpine type S door speakers 4x6
Kenwood 6x9 in the rear 200 watts
MTX amp install kit
(2) 12” subs in closed box
Visonic 400 watt amp

Exterior

Extreme dimensions bomber front and rear bumpers
Flexible side skirts
Black housing projector headlights (with new high beam lights)
Smoked tail lights
Shaved antenna
Aluminum racing fuel door
Tinted windows
New windshield wipers
Fog lights
Wagontech back up sensors custom mounted on the front bumper. (Keeps from hitting curbs) not all the way installed up
Clear front turn signal housings
Clear reverse housings
Shaved wing (comes with a carbon fiber evolution style wing not installed)
17x7 gloss black with chrome ring Drag rims
Rikken raptor tires with half the tread left (one new tire and all valve stems replace with tires balanced)

Engine/trans
DC sports ceramic 4-2-1 header
5zigen header back exhaust (no cat)
Only Mobil 1 full synthetic oil
Engine noise capacitor
Aluminum radiator
New sparkplugs
New battery
Performance transmission with 30,xxx miles on it (has a taller gear ratio than stock)
Exedy stage 1 clutch with 30,xxx
New clutch slave cylinder
B&M short throw shifter
New transmission fluid

Suspension

DC sports strut tower braces front and rear (DC Sports doesn’t make these anymore and everyone wants them)
¾’ sway bar connectors front and rear
KYB 4 positon adjustable shocks
Adjustable coilovers (this car handles amazing!!!)

Also will include these parts… two air struts/bags, 1st generation TDO5H turbo with oil/ water lines and J pipe, 1st generation blow off valve, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 4 point harnesses, devils own methanol injection pump, jet and solenoid. Factory seats, amp, CD player and two Motegi rims with “winter” tires on them.

can i have some pics please.

·
Shata Scatta Shred!
630 Posts
Damn if car runs it doesnt sound like bad deal for 4500$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts