Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says. wanting to buy a 2nd gen eclipse. a talon will do too. :) im sick of my stratus, and it just causes problems for me. so if anyone can help me out, shoot me offers.

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Would you consider a 2.5 g stratus? I've got an '04 V6 for sale w/53000 miles and lots of extra goodies w/the majority of factory parts to replace them if need be.

If at all interested, email me @ [email protected]

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
like the title says. wanting to buy a 2nd gen eclipse. a talon will do too. :) im sick of my stratus, and it just causes problems for me. so if anyone can help me out, shoot me offers.
Yea DSM's and reliability do NOT go together at all. I cant even count how many times my 2G Talon had a problem with it. Its like their alive and they know that the littlest thing it does will piss you off. I swear I nicknamed my Talon the bitch since it PMS'd for a week every month, its like clockwork. Trust me, if you cant handle the problems from your Strat your going to drive off a bridge if you get a DSM.

If you do want to take the task though go look on DSMTuners.com and DSMTrader.com. There always good deals. I bought a 95 AWD 5spd with 80K miles on it for $1,500 and no it had no problems with it. The car just needed some exterior TLC, ran like a champ.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the transmission slips into 1st. then of course little things like the infamous dash cracking issue. but mainly the transmission has been bothering me for some time now.

madmarc, ive seen your car on 2gstratus. if i had the money, id love to take your ride off your hands. i have had to pay a ton of money into fixing my car due to several recent break-ins. i guess a stratus with tinted windows is screaming steal me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.