Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for a replacement (working...) MAF/MAS sensor, (the black box before your Throttle Body (on your intake)). I'm not exactly sure how much they are worth, but I am looking for one for the 3.0L (R/T;GT;GTZ) If anybody can help me out with one I'd be greatly appreciative, or even point me in the right direction.

Thanks alot!

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
A new one costs $395 from "Mitsubishi Parts" | Online Parts & Accessories Catalog Occasionally they show up on these boards when someone parts out a car. I have seen 2 sold for around $50-75 (which I thought was EXTREMELY low). Good luck finding one. Might be worth checking a local junkyard or even Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market The cheapest used unit I see there (Air Flow Sensor) is listed @ $19.

BTW, Sucks that the Jags lost to the Pats. Atleast it was a good game!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. thanks man. I have browsed on Car-part.com but I always seem to have problems when I ask them about shipping a part to me, they always insist I come pick it up when they're out of state. Anyways, I'll keep looking and keeping this occasionally bumped, like you said, i'm sure one will show up eventually.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yeah. thanks man. I have browsed on Car-part.com but I always seem to have problems when I ask them about shipping a part to me, they always insist I come pick it up when they're out of state. Anyways, I'll keep looking and keeping this occasionally bumped, like you said, i'm sure one will show up eventually.
They're just lazy bastards. They probably don't want to go through the trouble of shipping an item out of state if it isn't over a certain amount.

I bought one from a junkyard through car-parts for I think less than $50. Also, I think you can use the one off the 2.4L since it's the same part number. That's what I'm using currently. If this is not true, please correct me; I'm not having any problems with it.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, Okay thanks bud, I honestly don't know but they do look identical, so I'm sure they'd be okay. Added to that when I search through car-part.com the 2.4 and 3.0l show up in the same search with innerchangeable parts checked, so it should be fine.

I'll keep a look out..

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have one. I thought that my maf was messed up. Come to find out it was my distributor. How does 50 for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts