Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a 2002 eclipse it has a 2.4L V4 that has a few problems (bad head gasket, bad MAS, weak water pump, gas millage sucks @ 24 miles a gallon) but i bought it cheap for the body in hopes to fix it up. Right now i am looking to buy a 3.0L V6 for it, so if u have one for sell let me know info. on it and price thanks!!

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
:lol::lmfao::lolspit::lolspit::lolspit::lolspit::lol::lol::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lol::lol::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
I have three, but you'll have a difficult time making it fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no Honda's i have a Mitsubishi 3000gt with the 6g72 3.0L, and like i said i like the body that's why i bought it and i got it CHEAP ($1200) and i am going to put either a 3.0L V6 or a 6g72 3.0L in it. i bought it for a new project.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Are you still in the market for a V6? I have one for sale from an 03 Eclipse GT, it runs great. It will not directly bolt in to your car, but as long as you're aware of that and willing to take on the project, I'd be happy to supply you the engine.

I also have a bunch of 3000GT VR4 parts for sale (not listed on this forum) if you need stuff for one of those and/or if you want to try to make 3000 parts fit your Eclipse.

PM me if interested!

·
I wanta6G75TDiamante
230 Posts
Are you still in the market for a V6? I have one for sale from an 03 Eclipse GT, it runs great. It will not directly bolt in to your car, but as long as you're aware of that and willing to take on the project, I'd be happy to supply you the engine.

I also have a bunch of 3000GT VR4 parts for sale (not listed on this forum) if you need stuff for one of those and/or if you want to try to make 3000 parts fit your Eclipse.

PM me if interested!
Aww come on man... don't burst his bubble that fast.
at least let him start a few threads asking about the 3.0DOHC swap
on his own before you get him like that.. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey OP.. you might wanna search before posting..
you gotta ask educated questions around here.
Otherwise they just assist you in making a fool out of yourself
as they did above lol. GDLK anyway

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
:lol: Why stop at the 3.0? :lmfao:

JV, after some cursory searching I would suggest repairing the motor you have and boosting it if you want more power.

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.