Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in buying a 3g front bumper to replace my current one because snow+eclipse=not good. Im trying to sell it and i just figure it would increase the value. my car is a 2001 gt silver, but i will take any color/year that will fit. PM or email me at [email protected] if you have one. Im in wisconsin about 20 miles northwest of milwaukee, so the closer the better.

Thanks,
corey

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
would you prefer the 00-02 style or 03-05 style? knowing which one you prefer will help others that decide to help you out.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
^ah, gotcha. good luck!

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
it really doesnt matter, its honestly just to give the car a little more value, not for my personal style
Honestly - the value increase won't be much and maybe won't even offset the cost of the bumper/paint/install (even if you did it yourself). Is the damage minor or severe?

To stay consistent with the year Eclipse you have, you'd be better off just picking up a 00-02 bumper (same as you have) from someone local who did a 03-05 conversion that just happens to have the same color car. In that case, it would be worth it.

Best of luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts