Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im want a patrial kit or even if you have pieces that you have upgraded. THe main part I want is the turbo/ manifold.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
what? didnt you just post an evo8 turbo/maifold combo for sale?

theres a member here selling a revhard manifold and a great garrett turbocharger with it for 700 bucks. but again, youre selling perfectly fine stuff?

look up that post, its your best bet.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes yes, I saw that but that is not a bolt on setup. Im looking for a kit that is a direct bolt on and requires no upgrades/modifying and lets me keep the AC. basicially I want a ease of installitation because im egtting sick of working on a car I have not driven in a year

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
pharm used an extremely similar manifold to the revhard mani on a customers car and it bolts up fine. (i still believe its the revhard mani but whatever) i believe it bolts up no problem man. you have to go in leaps and bounds to make the kit fit anyways, even using a spacer is only a minor thing. if thats too much, please dont plan on installing your own kit.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pharm used an extremely similar manifold to the revhard mani on a customers car and it bolts up fine. (i still believe its the revhard mani but whatever) i believe it bolts up no problem man. you have to go in leaps and bounds to make the kit fit anyways, even using a spacer is only a minor thing. if thats too much, please dont plan on installing your own kit.
buddy, I know what Im doing. I just want to have a PROVEN design so I dont have to waste more time. Im installing my own kit, just how Ive done every other part install on my car. your not telling me anything new, I know what pharm does

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump im still looking for a 2g T3 manifold or maybe even a 3g manifold that will fit. my max price is 200 shipped

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
you said you didnt want to figure out little shit like a spacer, but youll go through the headache of bending ac lines, and paying to have a difficult downpipe made? :dunno: weird. anyways, a great manifold to look for is the turbonetics t3 manifold for the dsm. i found my old one on ebay for $200. look around, you can find a hell of a deal.

also, theres a guy selling a used aai/tearstone manifold for like 250 bucks. its a pretty damn good deal.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you said you didnt want to figure out little shit like a spacer, but youll go through the headache of bending ac lines, and paying to have a difficult downpipe made? :dunno: weird. anyways, a great manifold to look for is the turbonetics t3 manifold for the dsm. i found my old one on ebay for $200. look around, you can find a hell of a deal.

also, theres a guy selling a used aai/tearstone manifold for like 250 bucks. its a pretty damn good deal.
I may have found a full AAI manifold and downpipe for under 500, that makes this a bolt on setup

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
thatd be an awesome deal, go for it! :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts