Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to buy a tearstone or aai turbo kit within the next few weeks so if anyone is trying to sell a kit hit me up. thanks

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
For every 100 posts of someone looking to buy a turbo kit, I think we see an average of 1 actually buy and install...

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright sorry it is a 4cyl. and i know people usually dont buy the kits but i am really looking for one to buy have been for some time ive been waiting on pharmecics but cant get any response from him and i'd rather not go with dougs dyno from what i've read thanks.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blah i cant decide what to do i was going to just go ddp and play with (come up with my own setup) the intercooler piping i want to try to run the piping from one side of the intercooler to the other instead of both inlet and outlet on one side. but all these diy parts im seeing are really making me debate it, however i would still like to just pick up a used full kit.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
How long have you been waiting on Pharmecics?

It's not always instant, but he's always gotten back to me...

We're working on a project right now, been great to work with...

~Mike

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i tried to pm him twice one was about a month ago and i even emailed him at his website so i dont know i must not be cool enough haha ohwell but yea i've been waiting on the kit forever it looks like its guna be the best yet but i'm buying juanny's tearstone kit so i am pretty excited about that and im overall just excited not to have to go with ddp phew.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts