Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking for an all aluminum radiator for an inline-4 GS. I've been looking around for a while for one, and it's either pay 170 for one from Pep Boys, or 400-something for one from Koyo. I would rather not spend that much, but if someone can find me a good one, let me know.

·
OMFG
6,632 Posts

·
Pandora
864 Posts
I have a CSF row 1 v2 (Not listed but its the only one in stock and is a single row but the size of a row2) Its not fully effective as a row2 but its very close and its not on back order. all CSF radiators are full aluminum and are a direct bolt up. you can use the stock fans as well. however if you have a automatic you have to buy a Transmission cooler. I would sudjest a b&m full aluminum plate tranny cooler for about $55.....i think i got the radiator for abit over $300 (was cheaper than the 2row)

·
OMFG... Erf.....
1,741 Posts
go on summitracing.com they have an all aluminum radiator for 159.95 single row made by Proliance, the 00/01s have a thinner rad then the 03+ ones, i have a pic of my rad here

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah sorry for not updating this thread, but I found a decent one online already. I'll have it this week.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
go on summitracing.com they have an all aluminum radiator for 159.95 single row made by Proliance, the 00/01s have a thinner rad then the 03+ ones, i have a pic of my rad here

Why is your radiator mounts screwed in the wrong holes? you only have 2 bolts in and you have the brackets lined up to the wrong holes creating a space????Did you do this on purpose or did it not fit? Mine was a exact fit with just about no room to spare. That just looks bad with how it is installed.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
never mind man.... I just went to the proliance website, found the part number, then searched the part number on the web, and came up with rockauto.com as a distributer

Just for reference its Proliance part number 439509 for the all aluminum one, and it was $160 shipped for me. I searched for 2003, which the 2004 and up have different numbers listed, I dunno why?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts