Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my car, 2000 eclipse GT. not sure if they are interchangeable between the models. I have included a picture, it is the senor circled. Not looking to spend too much because I'm not completely sure it will fix the problem. Please send me a quote for the sensor shipped to honolulu,hawaii 96822. I use ebay and paypal so if you are more comfortable with that, we can go that route. Thanks in advance, Randi

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
You also need a new gasket for your "710" cap ;). That is why you have oil running down the front of your valve cover :yesway: Looks like some new battery terminals would be in order as well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats not a pic of my motor, just the first one i could find online. does anyone know if there might be issues not using a new one, i was hoping this would be a "plug and play" situation

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats not a pic of my motor, just the first one i could find online. does anyone know if there might be issues not using a new one, i was hoping this would be a "plug and play" situation

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
It doesn't matter if it is new or used, as long as it works. The sensor is plug and play.

Unplug old one, plug in new one, then play.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts