Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was riding behind this van on I95 the other day and i see his slam on his brakes and all of a sudden from under the van I see a huge shredded semi tire flying at my car, yea, it fucked me up. Tore up my front end and threw my alignment out. So in order to get things back to normal...

Does anyone have the front plastic undercarriage or the Right-bottom grill piece (picture below)?

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts
I think you're looking for MR384328 - $2.48 MSRP from the dealer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dude - $1.79 here :hspin:
Hey, I checked out that link and it looks like that piece is for the 00-03. But I know for a fact that the 00-02 covers are different than the 03 - 05 covers. I recently did the 03 bumper conversion to my 00 gt, and the covers from the 00 bumper are longer and wont fit the 03 bumper. SO why does it say 00-03 in the vendors description? Those fake vents covers will only fit one type of bumper. Are they for the 03 and up or the 00-02?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Hey, I checked out that link and it looks like that piece is for the 00-03. But I know for a fact that the 00-02 covers are different than the 03 - 05 covers. I recently did the 03 bumper conversion to my 00 gt, and the covers from the 00 bumper are longer and wont fit the 03 bumper. SO why does it say 00-03 in the vendors description? Those fake vents covers will only fit one type of bumper. Are they for the 03 and up or the 00-02?
The vendor probably just screwed up and meant 00-02.

Look.. just drive down the street, go to your dealer, and get the part. EVEN if you find the thing online, you're going to pay twice the cost of the part in shipping alone.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I wish it was that simple. 2 of the Mitsubishi dealers by my house closed/ moved in the last 2 years. The closest dealer is 45 minutes away from where I live. I would much rather pay shipping that have to specifically drive to them and waste 1.5 hours+. It doesn't look that they have the 03-05 covers so I might just order the grill style vents from ebay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts