Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get the rear backing plates and calipers, and the rear center cross member. Both complete hubs are what im looking for. if possible i would also want the arm that connects to the center cross-member and whatever that other arm is called that also connects to the hub

Car is out of commission until i at least get the cross-member, and figure i should get the brake conversion done if possible. Looking for $200 shipped, but its negotiable.

All offers will be considered,

Thanks

·
Low and Slow.
1,796 Posts
Ive got a few things you might be interested. I dont have the rear disc stuff because when I bought this stuff, all I wanted was the rear disc conversion. Its everything from the rear suspension of a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. I have spindles/ hubs, springs/shocks, rear crossmember, sway bar, more. The only thing I noticed thats different is the sway bar; its much smaller than on our cars. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Ive got a few things you might be interested. I dont have the rear disc stuff because when I bought this stuff, all I wanted was the rear disc conversion. Its everything from the rear suspension of a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. I have spindles/ hubs, springs/shocks, rear crossmember, sway bar, more. The only thing I noticed thats different is the sway bar; its much smaller than on our cars. Let me know if you are interested in anything.
The lower control arms are different too...ours are tubular...but they look like they should still work as long as the dimensions are the same...

·
HMRacing
9,520 Posts
The rear discs should bolt right onto the RS/GS knuckle. Same bolt pattern as the drum set up on the GS/RS. Direct bolt on. Only thing is you need to tap out the ebrake and run the brake lines wahlaa! If you have any problems PM napalm. He's done the conversion

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks a lot guys, i found almost everything i need locally for $100 because he didnt have the rear calipers or rotors

Anybody have some calipers, or know of a place with exceptionally priced rotors?

This might not be done by the 7th like i need it, but at least it will have disks, haha:fever:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts