Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know that everyone is going to say its silly but i want to do it. i figured that i would do one thing at a time and in the long run have a stock engine on the side for an experiments or what ever. i want to see if anyone out there has a cam that they dont want. of course im not talking about a stock one.. i want like a desent stage one. if i can get it. so lets see if anyone can help

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cam

its not really the first thing. like i got full dc racing exaust and aem cold air intake. what could be a better next step? for some reason i just think its a good next step. i want to turbo but i dont want to lose my engine all quick and i really dont know what to get but thats for another part of this site. but yeah what do you think?

·
Registered
108 Posts
its not really the first thing. like i got full dc racing exaust and aem cold air intake. what could be a better next step? for some reason i just think its a good next step. i want to turbo but i dont want to lose my engine all quick and i really dont know what to get but thats for another part of this site. but yeah what do you think?
If you have an exhaust and intake, how about headers? After that I would say a tune, and then some suspension mods. A good tune should do wonders, and will give you some decent gains for the money. Nothing spectacular, but a better investment then a cam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.