Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
looking for either a carbon fiber headliner, or an unpainted fiberglass headliner that fits an 00 eclipse body gs body style with sunroof.

if anyone knows anyone that makes them that would be awesome.

:)
Just a tip, if you wanted to make one I dont see it being that hard. Just take out your headliner, cover it completely in tape, then lay fiberglass on it.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheres the best place to get sheets of it though?

my stock headliner is in really bad shape, its been dyed and it has cig. burns from the owner before. and some stain thing that made the headliner really hard in the back and it looks like hell.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Thats why the tape will help give it a even shape. Then you can sand it smooth. The fiberglass comes as a liquid, after you covered your headliner you would brush it on and wait for it to cure. You can get it at any parts store such as Murrays, Autozone, etc.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have fiberglass left over from when my body kit was molded on. so ill see if thats gona be easier.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
im setting up a group buy for these soon...like next month. I can get a hold of just about the whole interior CF.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you have different colors or just the regular carbon fiber? bc the one seller before had blue. im just looking to get a headliner right now. bc mine now looks like hell.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i will contact my contacts to see if they have any in stock for a strait price.(not group buy) They come in any color just like all other CF parts. Im guessing you want the standard black and grey?

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya the standard color. so it will match my new hood too. tryin to keep things alittle coordinated :p..

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i did find one for 275.00 but im waitin for him to msg me back on whether hes shipping or if im drivin to ohio to pick it up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.