Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to purchase a cheap Diamante intake manifold. The cheaper the better. I'm not concerned with how it looks as long as the surfaces that sit flush to the lower manifold and the throttle body are in good shape (nipples, etc must be functional as well).

Mine seems to have a vac leak in it so I need to swap in another manifold for a week or so to troubleshoot.

If you have one available just respond here or via PM with a price. Looks like the ones posted up have all been sold already. I also have various parts I could trade if needed. I have things like GT manifold, TB, Diamante TB, GT upper and lower oil pans, engine mounts, invidia resonator, etc.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I am doing a 3.5 swap and have an extra manifold. What is cheap?

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking for a manifold. Willing to pay up to $150 shipped if the manifold isn't all chewed up. Also in need of an EGR valve. Ordering online before the week is out so holler now if you have one of these items available.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump. still looking. got a day or two before ordering these parts online....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry i don't have one for you.. but have you checked the junk yards by you? I thought about doing the swap and actually had a junk yard willing to give me both the TB and manifold for $150 (pulled off the car).. but i passed it up!! blah. Oh well i have the GTS manifold so probably not worth it..

good luck!

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have one, but have one problem, not with the manifold or anything, PM me for the full detail!
:scratch: Post up if you have one for sale. Another member has just sent me pics of his along with a price and I am tempted to purchase it now.

BTW, I have checked with the local junkyards. They do not have want I want at the price I want plus its a bit of a drive from here so I'd rather just get one from online.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump.... still looking

·
Registered
237 Posts
:scratch: Post up if you have one for sale. Another member has just sent me pics of his along with a price and I am tempted to purchase it now.

BTW, I have checked with the local junkyards. They do not have want I want at the price I want plus its a bit of a drive from here so I'd rather just get one from online.

Was this my message? I still have mine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey, somewhat off topic. I was at the junk yard the other day and noticed on a 3.0l avenger as well as the 2.5 sebrings they had almost identical intake mani's as the 3.5l diamantes, will they fit? because looking at those it looked like they would fit up, and those were cheap at the junk yard.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was this my message? I still have mine.
I'll PM you before the week is out. I need to run one more vac test on my engine just to verify that my manifold actually has a vac leak. I will have the money to purchase the manifold this week for certain.

i have a Port and Polished 3.0 intake mani. Pm if your interested.
Not interested in purchasing via PM. If you want to sell it post a price and a pic.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump. still looking for offers. best offer by tomorrow night will most likely be purchased. I'm only willing to pay via Paypal so if you don't have that don't waste your time posting. thx.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Manifold has been purchased. Thanks for playing...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts