Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
716 Posts
Your local upholsterer should be able to repair that seat for less than you will pay to get a replacement ...I`m to far away to help you out.
The top you want is in this link Mitsubishi Replacement Convertible Tops
As for every thing else you mention your going to have to search the wrecking yard ...
Oh yea ... the upholster can redo those sun visors
WARNING... Stay away from an auto top sold by Keys ....
I have seen the top go for a lot less on ebay but I don`t know the manufacturer so I can not recommend it with all honesty
Good luck and welcome to the site .....

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
716 Posts
I looked it up out of curiosity....you are 12hr 55 min away .. a 1,248km drive. Like I said .. to far away to help you
The top does not come with the seals .. Like I said .. you will need to find seals at a wrecking yard or search https://millerimportparts.com/Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Eagle-Talon-C336900.aspx?sid=11239
If you find a set of OEM new ... then go buy a lottery ticket because you are one lucky son ++ + +++++....
While I have your attention ... tell me talk about your top...Is it ripped or just leaking ... If its the later I have a fix for that .. Provided the top is in good shape ( just leaking ) you can re-seal the top with 303 Fabric Guard ....Very easy to do at home in a couple hours ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts