Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to buy ecu from 01+ eclipse i was planning on going e-manage with my turbo project but my tuner said he doesnt have the software and they dont have it anymore so bummerrrrrr. anyone who who has one please let me know and thanks for the help.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
what model do you have? please be specefic? Rs, Gs, Gt? Autopmatic or 5 speed? Id highly consider looking for a new tuner if he does not have the emanage software, It comes with certain emanage packages.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no this guy is good real good like plays with evo's all day good and he works on 3g's and seems to really like the ecu flash but my car is a 2000 fed spec gs thanks

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I assume the car inn your avatar is yours.... but just in case its not, it matters if the ECU needs to be from a coupe or convertible as well. I only have 01 convetible ECUs on hand (2 of them).

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im also on the hunt for new injectors prefferably 440cc like what came with the tearstone setup thanks.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright new questions will 370cc injectors out of a dodge stealth work i know the aai ones were originaly 370cc ones and the dodge stealth is like the 3000gt so i was just wondering thanks for your help. and do those have the immobalizers with them.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
alright new questions will 370cc injectors out of a dodge stealth work i know the aai ones were originaly 370cc ones and the dodge stealth is like the 3000gt so i was just wondering thanks for your help. and do those have the immobalizers with them.
injectors dont have immobilizers::ghey3:

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
Lets assume your talking about the immobilizer as with the ECUs NC referred you to. The odds are they do not come with the immobilizer. The EVO 8 Rom is awesome so, you'll definitely love it for tuning.

I don't know about the injectors from the 3KGT working on the 3G GS engine, but they are compatible with the ECU at least. BUT I'm pretty sure you'll need bigger injectors than the stock ones on 3KGT VR4 engines for your turbo setup. Check with your tuner to calculate the size of the injectors you'll need for the PSI and HP you'll be running on your engine.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Logic gate. since i'll most likely be going to you to get tuned. what is the best set up for converting? 01 ecu, immobilzer from? as well as a decent set of injectors? thinking wrx

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have an 03 RS Auto PCM I don't need anymore if that will work for you...

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
I have an 03 RS Auto PCM I don't need anymore if that will work for you...
That will actually work for him. He will just need to something else for the distributor, I'm not sure if its the same as with the V6. But that ECU will work for him and just flash the EVO8 ROM and ready for tuning for boost.

Logic gate. since i'll most likely be going to you to get tuned. what is the best set up for converting? 01 ecu, immobilzer from? as well as a decent set of injectors? thinking wrx
Pm'd you... lets not hijack the poor guys thread :)

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea well dont care who elses questions get answered id just like to find someone selling this stuff i think i found an 02 ecu but still looking for injectors found some 370cc ones but thinking there to small cause mine are already 270cc

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats kinda what i was thinking, when i went to my tuner thats what he was saying and then people were saying nah 370cc will work wich im not saying they wont but there not helping much you know. but yeah im trying to find some wrx injectors cause i heard they go right in. so if anyone has any knows of any for a decent price or anything hit me up. on sat. me and some buddies are going to a junkyard i really dont want to get them out of a junkyard but desperate times=desperate measures and i need this stuff soon i'm starting on the kit the 26th and took 2 weeks off work so quicker the better.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
and do those have the immobalizers with them.
I already posted the link. Follow it, find the part, then call and ask if the immob is included. :squint: I highly doubt it is but they would probably include it for another $50 or so. Or if you are a cheap ass you could ask Flash (or maybe Logic) to create an immob delete file for you to flash.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i am a cheap ass but i sucked it up and bought one off a fellow member for 180 just a seconed ago with immob and everything. Sometimes you gota do what ya gota do. But yea i need only injectors now i used that link to try and find some but no luck with any decent ones, yet still looking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts