Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Eclipse GTS
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, I'm in the middle of building my engine for the swap, and I'm stuck getting my engine bored out so I'm going for some forged pistons, I'm looking for a standard overbore of .020 can be new or low milage, willing to pay shipping. If you have an extra set you're willing to sell, please send me a text at 503 451 1054

·
Registered
2003 Eclipse GTS
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I don't see any forged pistons for the 6g75, I'm not using the stock motor from the 3g, I'm swapping in the 4g motor.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 Eclipse GT 5 Speed
64 Posts
Unfortunately I don't see any forged pistons for the 6g75, I'm not using the stock motor from the 3g, I'm swapping in the 4g motor.

I'm going to piggyback off of what Widgemaster sent and I'll send you this link to how to get some forged ones.

Exhibit A: For those 6G75 people hunting for pistons and don't...

That should help you out heavily! Good luck man and when you're finished with the build, post it up in the members ride section! Would love to see what this build looks like.

·
Registered
2003 Eclipse GTS
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the help, I actually ordered a custom set from Wiseco for around $1,200. I just forgot to update this lol.

·
Registered
2002 Eclipse GT 5 Speed
64 Posts
I appreciate the help, I actually ordered a custom set from Wiseco for around $1,200. I just forgot to update this lol.

Of course brotha that is what we are here for! Don't hesitate to ask anything else man.

Also don't forget to make a members ride thread encase you haven't! I'd love to see what this comes out to when you're finished with it! Good Luck and god speed ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts