Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title states i would like to buy a Front License Plate Bracket for a '00 GT

If no one has one for sale here for in a while i will drive the 45 minutes to the dealer and buy one, just thought that i would check here first.

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not to sure will have to find out, if so how much would you want for it shipped to 45056?

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
what do they normally run from a dealership? im not even sure on what they cost. its brand new. im never going to use it unless pa changes there laws to put front plates on. i still have the original one to my truck which i no longer have as well lol.

im guessing $20 shipped? its new with all the bolts.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
why do they make different sizes for years? for the fact that all license plates are the same. and aftermarket frames arent out by size ? if you look on ebay. the gap between screws should be the same.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Just make things clear.
00-02 is one bracket
03-05 is different kind.
And 06-up is different again.
Stratus is totaly diferent and also had changed in 03
Brand new 00-02 is like $18
03-05 is like $11 brand new
Dan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its already has to holes drilled and i think that it will still look fine, and i don't feel like getting pulled over.

·
Topless Member
328 Posts
I should still have the one from my '01 Spyder....if you are still looking, shoot me a PM and I will see if I can dig it out for you...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts