Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated in the title, I'm looking for a Greddy Evo2 muffler. The canister in the evo2 is now completely hollowed out, and is waaay too loud. I called Greddy and they do not sell the muffler only, and have done a search so fr to no avail. Thanks in advanced for any info, leads, or ideas.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try using a car chemistry 3-disc insert in the mid pipe. It knocks the sound down a few decibels and makes it a lot more bearable.
Pretty interesting. Not too sure how strong the back pressure will increase with this insert directly IN the pipe. I'm utilizing dual Evo2's with a Y-pipe. So you can understand a bit of my concern. But I am interesting in seeing this work. It sounds promising. Thank you Ken

·
White Wheels Club
483 Posts
Hey try watching the marketplace on the EvolutionM forums too, i just went over and took a quick look and it doesn't look like there is anything recent for you, but i'd watch it and see if anything shows up or post a WTB there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.