Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in wtb but I keep finding people in va trying to sell me bumpers......lol but i would like to spend some money around here and keep us afloat. So heres the deal I put my car in the wall on 94 in st paul the other night and now i need to replace my rear bumper. My car is red but I am willing to take pretty much any color as long as I dont have to fix it before putting it on. And it would be nice to meet some locals that are into this as well. So I hope that someone can help me out and if you can please dont hesitate to email me .....also does anyone work at a body shop and want to make a little money on the side?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will need the whole front clip at some point but the rear in the major thing missing...I mean literally missing part...lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:btt::btt::btt:

·
Banned
2 Posts
A kindergarten pupil

A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat. She asked him if it was dead or alive."Dead," She was informed."How do you know?" she asked her pupil. "Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently. "You did WHAT?!?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise. "You know," explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move." We offer WoW Power Leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling,world of warcraft power leveling,, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap wow power leveling, buy wow power leveling, world of warcraft power leveling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts