Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000-2005 Eclipse
Trim doesn't matter
Interior must be black (perferably leather, but will buy no matter what)
Interior must be in good condition
I would rather buy it with a salvage title, or just a wrecked car...lol
I will only buy it without a salvage title IF IT IS A GOOD PRICE

PS: Im looking to buy a wrecked 3G so i can finish my black interior, polish a valve cover, fix up my engine bay, try customizing my own tails, customizing a few other things, winter rims/tires, and possibly keep some good body pieces to fix another salvaged eclipse. Then part the rest of the car out to make a little bit of cash

Thanks for looking

·
jDm tYt3, y0!
322 Posts
Because I didn't want to start a new thread and because I already looked at the website given, I want to also buy any year wrecked + totalled 3G, preferrably 03+ and titanium pearl. It has to be totalled from the back, I need the whole front end. PM me if you have any details.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Because I didn't want to start a new thread and because I already looked at the website given, I want to also buy any year wrecked + totalled 3G, preferrably 03+ and titanium pearl. It has to be totalled from the back, I need the whole front end. PM me if you have any details.
So you hijack someone elses thread? You are an idiot :dienewbie::rant:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dickhead:nuts:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.