Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

WTB Manifolds /w pre-cats/Catalyic Converter

278 Views 16 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Devin01RT
Hello all.

I have the 6g72 block and am looking for STOCK Manifolds, yes exhaust manifolds. I am going to be selling my Megan Racing 'headers', and for some odd reason cannot find my stock mani's.

Anyways, the items I am interested in are of course:

-Front manifold, with pre-cat.
-Rear manifold, with pre-cat.
-Catalyic converter (if available)
-Anything that would be included in this setup that I may have left out.

I have paypal and can pay via Paypal upon agreeing on a price, etc.

You may reply in this thread with what you have, or of course send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

-Devin
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Hello all.

I have the 6g72 block and am looking for STOCK Manifolds, yes exhaust manifolds. I am going to be selling my Megan Racing 'headers', and for some odd reason cannot find my stock mani's.

Anyways, the items I am interested in are of course:

-Front manifold, with pre-cat.
-Rear manifold, with pre-cat.
-Catalyic converter (if available)
-Anything that would be included in this setup that I may have left out.

I have paypal and can pay via Paypal upon agreeing on a price, etc.

You may reply in this thread with what you have, or of course send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

-Devin
FYI i'm not sure if its the same on the stratus but i'm looking for the same thing on my eclipse. The catalytic converter is welded to the flex pipe so it comes as one big piece (and hooks up to the pre-cats). Hope you can find it all used or can weld =) The only place i have found that has a replacement of that is $400
PMs sent and replied to. I would like both manifolds along with precats for the most part, the Cat converter would be somewhat optional as I still have mine without the flex pipe, so I could have something fabbed up as temporary unless I could get one for cheap, yah'know?
sorry it took me till the morning to send them but here they are i also have the cat u asked i couldnt snap a picture of that cuz its bolted to the flex pipe and that was hard to get out

See less See more
Thanks a bunch! Pm sent.
i know i have a set of fed spec headers.. may have a set of those headers too. hit me up if someone is interested.
I have the full setup look at beissens gts 2008 update and you can see it.I have the DP,both pre cats and both manifolds just took them off.
Alright, so I and BISSEN have agreed to terms through PMs. I am agreeing to send a Money Order which is pretty shakey, but I'm still going to do it as I believe my Bank account will cover anything that goes wrong, i'm not too sure though, may just go through Western Union or something..

But anyways, I am purchasing the two manifolds with precats along with the downpipe from him, Sorry if anyone else feels left out, but if this falls through I still may be in the market.

--
200 shipped vis money order when I get it I will send the package and you will get tracking info as well.
Sounds good man, i'll work on having that money sent out before the day is over.
Sounds good man, i'll work on having that money sent out before the day is over.
cool
Alright it says that the money has been sent... well atleast it's already gone out of my bank account :sad:
FYI i'm not sure if its the same on the stratus but i'm looking for the same thing on my eclipse. The catalytic converter is welded to the flex pipe so it comes as one big piece (and hooks up to the pre-cats). Hope you can find it all used or can weld =) The only place i have found that has a replacement of that is $400
Just wonder what happened to you? After I told you I had the converter I never heard back!
Sorry the converter was seperated from the piping but its still available!

BTW this is off of a Fed Spec. so there are no precats! Just what you see in the pics I sent!
Alright it says that the money has been sent... well atleast it's already gone out of my bank account :sad:
If so I need to Number so I can pick it up i think its order number or confirmation number.
Okay, money was successfully picked up and apparently has already been shipped out yet, but no update as of yet. When I receive the package i'll make a Good Buyers thread for yah :) along with some nice E-Rep, if all goes as planned, that is.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.