Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first post as I have been creeping around this forum for about 2 weeks now. I just got my 01' spyder gs about 4 weeks ago and I am looking to upgrade the rotors+calipers (front and back) along with a nice intake (no eBay stuff).

I am looking for something used to stay within my price range although I will gladly pay more for quality items. I have no preference on CAI as long as it isn't some cheap eBay junk. As far as brakes go, I don't like how small the rotors are in the front of the GS and I'm looking for something bigger (I know that evo8-x rotors fit) but I can't find a decent price on them with calipers to go along with it.

Lastly, my spyder came with a huge spoiler that is killing me inside every time I look at it so I'd like to get a falcon wing or aero duo spoiler (black preferred but all Ocolors are considered). My zip is 28376 so try to include the shipping along with the grand total of the items you would like to sell. Thanks for looking and I'll be checking up on this regularly. All offers, comments and suggestions are considered as I am very new to the forum so a little bit of guidance will be gladly accepted.

PS: didn't want to start another thread but I completely forgot I'm also on the lookout for a new shifter knob (MT). Just installed a SS and the OEM knob sits sideways when screwed all the way in. The car is definatley driveable but feels out of place with the knob on sideways.

EDIT:
CAI-----BOUGHT!--GRFFT3R--
FALCON WING (CF)---Bought!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From Fort Bragg eh? I am from Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune. What wing is it that you have on now?
I'm not sure of the brand because the previous owner put it on. I'm on cq right now and am not close to a computer and not sure how to upload pics from my iPhone but trust me the thing is huge and horendous in my opinion. It looks like two spoilers put in one.

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts
I'm not sure of the brand because the previous owner put it on. I'm on cq right now and am not close to a computer and not sure how to upload pics from my iPhone but trust me the thing is huge and horendous in my opinion. It looks like two spoilers put in one.
ahh I think I have a good notion of what it is. your ideas are good but prepared to spend some money. There is a guy blownoffvalve I think is his name on here. he is selling a Fiberglass falcong wing and a Carbon Fiber one. Giving him a message would be worth a shot.

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts
Also for CAI's if you look through this boards there is a guy Bwmracing or something to that nature. is selling Carbon Fiber CAI's and even has videos of it so you get to hear how it sounds on a 2.4 and a 3.0. Check that thread out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also for CAI's if you look through this boards there is a guy Bwmracing or something to that nature. is selling Carbon Fiber CAI's and even has videos of it so you get to hear how it sounds on a 2.4 and a 3.0. Check that thread out.
I appreciate the help and I saw the guy selling the carbon fiber intake but haven't seen the videos he posted yet. My only problem with that is I wonder how long it will last until it cracks and how is compares to other reputable name brand intakes. I'll definatley be sending the guy with the wing a message thanks again.

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts
That's the exact wing i was thinking of and yeah if you go back in that thread. You will see small youtube videos of it and from what he says No one has complained about it yet. If anything you're just better off going one bay and finding a legit brand or here is a link to jmautoracing.com The owner is a vendor on this site his name is joey. Awesome guy I have ordered most all my parts from him

Here is his intake page.
Car Accessories | Truck Accessories | Performance Auto Parts - JMAutoracing.com -

Just look at the 2.4's and he is a legit guy so you know you are guaranteed legit parts, not fakes that some ebay people might sell

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's the exact wing i was thinking of and yeah if you go back in that thread. You will see small youtube videos of it and from what he says No one has complained about it yet. If anything you're just better off going one bay and finding a legit brand or here is a link to jmautoracing.com The owner is a vendor on this site his name is joey. Awesome guy I have ordered most all my parts from him

Here is his intake page.
Car Accessories | Truck Accessories | Performance Auto Parts - JMAutoracing.com -

Just look at the 2.4's and he is a legit guy so you know you are guaranteed legit parts, not fakes that some ebay people might sell

I appreciate the help and yes it is quite the wing :facepalm:. Do u know what it's called by any chance? I have no idea and can't find it anywhere I just want to know what to refer it as. It's not terrible especially with the top Down but it certainly is.....flamboyant. Anyways I sent the guy a pm about the falcon wing hopefully he gets back at me. Asides that I'm still looking.

·
I hate stance
10,295 Posts
I'm going to be putting my genuine Shine Street wing up soon, but its not smaller than that. Its not bad. I'm going w the falcon myself, already have it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, I'll post some pics of the car tomorrow when I make a members ride thread. It actually doesn't look that bad with the top down and is kind of growing on me. It's unique since many people don't have it. Still looking for my Falcon wing if you change your mind P1ayaw.

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts

This is the shine street wing that Playa would be sellling. It's way more sleek and clean than that piece of crap you got on now.

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
In case you were wondering this is the aero duo:

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts
i have a front brembo kit for sale. calipers cleaned, painted, new bleeders, liter of brake fluid, pads, rotors, $300.

make sure you buy rims that can fit them

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts
Anyone selling falcon wing?? PLEASE????
it's a waiting game man. Not many people sell their falcon wing due to its extreme rarity. Just have to wait for people to sell it or people who have it and are planning on selling their cars so you grab it before they sell their car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BTT. Still in need of a complete 4 rotor brembo rear swap! Also in search of a good shifter knob for my ralco SS. used WW kit and coilovers will be taken into consideration as well!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts