Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a valve cover from the 3.0 that is off - I believe a 2000-2001 year gt/gts.

I want the "MITSUBISHI" style valve cover!

Yes, I already have one that is in great condition on my car, but I want another so I can start a new project soon!

If you have one that you want to sell for a reasonable price shipped, shoot me a pm or post on here!

I want it as close to mint condition as possible too please!

Thanks so much!
Chris

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$65 shipped
Great price, If you get me a pic with your name I will definately buy it! I have money in paypal and can pay as soon as I see the pic!

Thanks so much!!!

Also I wont be on till tomorrow about 3:00pm eastern! I have work!!!

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
I got one to $55 shipped.It's off the car ready to ship.It has few scratches from storage,but it's not damaged.
Dan

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I got one to $55 shipped.It's off the car ready to ship.It has few scratches from storage,but it's not damaged.
Dan
Can you take a picture with your name on it and also a close up of where the scratches are!!!! I am interested!

PM SENT!

BTW since there are 2 members who have one for me whoever gets the pic to me first will get my business unless there is damage to them. I know rd has one for me, and I dont want to seem like I am screwing him over because he had one for me first, its basically first come first serve, both prices are great!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It depends on what I have planned for them. I may get all from you and powercoat them to resell on here. It may not be totally worth it yet though. I have to do more research.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts