·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chrome Headlights
Black Rear Bumper received
Black front and rear cloth seats pending
2003+ GT/GTS Rims
Black Center Bezel (where the radio and AC is)
Stock shocks/springs received
o2 sensors.

All items must be in very good shape. No rust, or major chips or dings on the bumper, rims or shocks. No peeling or leaking on the lights. No rips or tears on the seats.

If you have these items please shoot me a price that you would wish to receive.

Thank You

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
I have black cloth seats. They're in really good shape except for a few minor pieces I'm missing which you can easily transfer over from your seats. I am missing the button on the top of the driver side rear seat to fold the seat down. (Easy replacement, just snaps on the lever). I'm missing the knob that controls the lumbar support (another easy replacement, just one screw), and I'm missing the seat belt latch on teh driver side front seat (also very easy to replace). If you're interested, send me an offer

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey I have the stock shocks and springs pm me the offer....!!!...mine's a 02 eclipse GS.....!!!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nikki. I will take that. PM me a paypal name

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jhoffner. how much you asking and where are you located? shipping on seats gets expenseive. hopefully you are close or we can even meet. dunno.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
hey are you coming to pick the bumper up?

its located in UNIONTOWN, PA 15401

Distance: 198.6 milesTime: 3 hours 8 mins (approx.)

shipping would be like $150 or you could pick up

$75 doesnt include shipping , so you would be better off picking it up.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nikkizixxer I replied in your thread for the bumper.

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
I'm in northern VA, not all that close. As far as price, I was going to let you name a price and see how I felt with it, haha

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jhoffner. Where in VA? My moms boyfriend owns a trucking company and runs routes throughout VA. Fredericksburg I know thay go to a lot.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jhoffener. ok let me check on the shipping situation. As far as price for seats, help me out here, am i buying the fronts only or the fronts and the rears? Also, pics would be helpful since you want me to give you a price.

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
it would be fronts and rears, I was thinking $175, and then if you need them shipped, I'd have to think before I did anything. I don't know how I'd even ship them. I can get you some pictures, it'll have to be tomorrow though

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$175 is cool. i will await yor pics and have an anser for you on the shipping. if they were shipped, all you would have to do is drop them off.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
hey jason. its like 5 am. i gota go drop one of my friend off at work. then steal my other friend. ill be up ther ein a few hours if u see this. but i wont call til im there.. u have my cell number. i got some stuff to do this afternoon so i want to drop it off in the morning

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Have a set of 10 spokes for 150.00 & you ship!

Pics. on request!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stilwrks. please let me see some pics. also, what would shipping be on arizona to ohio? 43081.

nikkizixxer. That was the most phenomenal transaction I have ever been party to in the 4 1/2 years I have been on the boards. Thank you for the rear bumper.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
thats only because me and cameron have no life so we drove out there :p. lol. it happens. it was a fun time anyways. getin lost in the ghetto. :p. id do it again, my truck came home in one piece thats all that matters. i only used 3/4th a tank of gas driving 400 miles to there and back. so hey it was a good time :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts