Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
like the title says. for '00-'02, front bumper cover. I also need the inner splash shields for the front, have new inner fenders, but need the bottom splash shields for the inside of the bumper cover, all the fasteners to put it all together would be cool too, seeing as mine all disappeared in a snow bank two winters ago...

half-assed looking for an OEM rear, and the factory fog light housings with the wiring pig tails, at least two of the black plastic snap in fake vent things for the front bumper, and the front turn signals as well.

My car is silver, but will take any color at this point.

Looking to pay reasonable prices, I can get new ones for around $150 each, so i'm not buying your used one for $100 with or without shipping, I guess you could say I'm looking for a deal at this point. No aftermarket stuff, as they typically don't have the licensed markings in the fascias.

anything in between lima, oh, and port huron, MI, or within reasonable distance from either would be great, as I could drive to come pick them up, and save that whole awkward shipping large items thing.

Thanks in advance. :ndance:

·
Registered
113 Posts
You can have my front bumper for $50 it's black and cracked but if your going to end up painting it you could have it repaired? Idk it's probably much cheaper than buying a new one but I understand if you don't want a cracked one :dunno:. I can take a couple pics of the cracks if your interested. If you travel to Port Huron often I could meet you I live in Clinton Township right off I-94. Either way LMK

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
RonJeezy- If im going to buy something i would prefer it not need to be repaired, but if you could I wouldn't mind seeing the extent of the damage so I can make a better judgment. I'm considering selling the car anyhow and a repaired bumper won't hurt my feelings at that point.

smoked 03- if you indeed have an 03, then the front bumper isnt what i'm looking for, I need to '00 bumpers, but i believe the rears might be the same? I'll check. and I'm only interested if it has the mitsubishi script molded into it under the back up light.

Do either of you have the splash shields in the front? I believe there are three pieces, a center and two sides.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
I have a silver rear bumper in my basement. Its not show quality but if your just looking for a starting point its fine. I bought it last year for $100. Im on the east side of Cleveland. If you want pics, PM me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
bump

I am parting out a 2000 gt came with the car never installed. The front bumper is 00-02 and the rear does not have the lettering but the one off my 03 does and it had a dent above the muffler cut out but has been fixed and sanded down ready for paint. lmk and sorry i dont have the spalsh shields, im looking for the center one myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts