Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a front bumper and trunk for my eclipse my front bumper is all messed up and my trunk has the stock holes in it and i put a wing on it so im tryin to replace it so if anyone has either of these in pearl white let me know plz and also if anyone has a latch for the spyder top on the driver side i need a new one of them to

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do they have the stock holes for the wing if they dont how much and is there a way u could maybe get one painted pearl white

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so i it would cost me 175 to have the holes filled and painted pearl white and then how much to buy and ship to 28314

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
That is a killer deal! The body shop I'm taking my car to next week (hopefully) is charging an arm and a leg to repaint the back of the car since it has the pearl paint...but, then again they could just be milking the insurance company :rofl: Either way, $175 to fill the holes and pain it is a great deal! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i couldnt tell u i would find out from someone on here im in afghanistan right now im just tryin to have all of my car done by the time i get back and the holes is this the holes for the wing or all the holes including the third brake light and how much is shippin gonna cost me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts