Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm looking to buy a pair of projector headlights. I have an HID kit installed, and thus need to contain and focus some of that HID goodness. I'd prefer to keep it under $100. Looked on ebay, no one can give me a definitive answer as to whether I could swap out the bulbs for my HIDs, so here we are. Thank you.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
Hey, I'm looking to buy a pair of projector headlights. I have an HID kit installed, and thus need to contain and focus some of that HID goodness. I'd prefer to keep it under $100. Looked on ebay, no one can give me a definitive answer as to whether I could swap out the bulbs for my HIDs, so here we are. Thank you.
if you have HID's in stock housings, the only way you can still use those HID bulbs is to do a retrofit... or buy Ken's from his FS thread. ALL aftermarket projectors use a different bulb than stock.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
if that is 100 shipped with the HIDS that is pretty darn good price.
Someone already snatched the HID's unfortunately. You can buy these from me for 100 shipped, get the HID's from DDM for about $45 shipped (you can get any temperature you'd like, I suggest less than 6000K if you like seeing the road), and then you have the whole setup for a real good price and you don't have to worry about blinding people anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts